Muriwai Beach -&- gannet colony
- We stop here because it is one of Auckland’s “Must-See” attractions!
- You see the wild and rugged west coastline and the Tasman Sea.
- The sands at Muriwai are black and are fine iron-sands from ancient volcanoes.
- Muriwai is also home of the takapu gannet, They are one of the very few colonies in the world to make its nest on the mainland.
Wine tasting at Soljans winery
- We stop here because Soljans wine is award-winning!
- Coast to Coast Tours includes the wine-tasting fee in the price of your tour.
- You will taste both red and white wines, with opportunity to purchase (optional).