Muriwai Beach -&- gannet colony
- We stop here because it is one of Auckland’s “Must-See” attractions!
- You see the wild and rugged west coastline and the Tasman Sea.
- The sands at Muriwai are black and are fine iron-sands from ancient volcanoes.
- Muriwai is also home of the takapu gannet, They are one of the very few colonies in the world to make its nest on the mainland.
Craftworld – authentic NZ souvenirs
- We stop here because Craftworld has authentic NZ-wares! This is NOT a “pressure-selling” stop.
Coast to Coast Tours gives 15% discount vouchers to use in this shop.
- Complimentary tea/coffee and clean restrooms to use.
Wine tasting at Soljans winery
- We stop here because Soljans wine is award-winning!
- Coast to Coast Tours includes the wine-tasting fee in the price of your tour.
- You will taste both red and white wines, with opportunity to purchase (optional).