Some of our stops include:
- Craftmarket (NZ made products)…why buy fake?
- Wine-tasting (award-winning winery)…why book a separate wine-tasting tour?
- Lunch (your choice with wine/beer!)…why have the time and worry of finding something to eat?
- Muriwai Beach (black sands & bird colony)…why NOT see this region with a local tour company ?
- Arataki Visitor’s Centre (Waitakere Rainforest)…don’t miss one of Auckland’s most famous attractions!
- Sheepworld (YES, see sheep in Auckland)…you don’t have to travel for hours to experience sheep!
This tour is renowned as Auckland’s best “value-for-money” Shore Excursion tour
Unfortunately, the “value-for-money” part of any item is often overlooked when the price is viewed without any in-depth knowledge of the product.
You may like to ask yourself; “What value” do I place on…
- Knowing who will be hosting me right from the moment my email inquiry is answered? [well, hopefully answered!]. On this tour, it is US [the owner/operators] who you will be with, as we don’t have staff or guides nor pass you onto any one else. >(Ever hoped you weren’t going to have “that” guide after reading reviews about a tour?)
- Having my lunch [with beverage] included in the price? On this tour, we take you to an upmarket cafe/restaurant and you choose your own meal. The menu is rated superb by most, that’s why it is regarded as one of your “experiences” during your tour. >(Ever booked a tour with no lunch provided and been worried what-how-and-when you were going to get your lunch?)
- Traveling in a small group? On this tour, it is very personalised with our minivan taking just 11 persons. >(Ever felt like a mob of sheep on large coach tours?)
- Having lots of experiences all on the one tour? On our tours we stop many times and you are guaranteed to have real New Zealand “experiences”. >(Ever had to take more than one tour of the same region just so you could have more than one experience?)
- Being just a short distance from your ship? On many of our tours you are only minutes from your ship. More, your precious time is not taken up in travel. >(Ever had a tour drive most of the day for you to see one or two things … OR have you ever needed to return to your ship/hotel in an emergency?)
We hope you will consider allowing us to host you…to provide you with a memorable Auckland Shore Excursion tour.
…we look forward to meeting you soon – Peter & Lola.
Please email to confirm before you book as we have been experiencing difficulties with our website recently and wouldn’t like to disappoint our guests!
Cancellation Policy of Coast to Coast Tours:
1. Cancellation one month prior to your tour is a full refund
2. Two weeks cancellation before your tour 50% refund
3. 24 hours before your tour no refund as seats could have been resold.
4. Death or serious illness causing your tour to be cancelled, will be a full refund.
- In the event of your tour being cancelled due to illness you will be charged for credit card fees only,which we (C2C) usually waiver and take that loss.
The management of Coast To Coast Tours would like to thank you for accepting our cancellation policy.
NO long journeys
incredibly we can provide a tour with as little as no more than 40 minutes from your ship! (so WHY spend your precious time sitting in a bus? – you want to see and experience as much as possible during your time in Auckland…don’t you?)
(or swimming, …or waiting around for others!)
(our minivan carries 11 persons)
(ALL inner city Hotels & Cruise Ship ports)
FLEXIBLE start/finish time
(adjusted for Cruise Ship sail-times)
(we are the owner/operators)
(this tour is not geared for young children!)
and we’re 100% LEGAL
>Please be aware: there ARE those who are NOT<